Times New Roman
A - Z
Song of Solomon
EN - English
- American Standard Version
- Amplified Bible
- Contemporary English Version
- Douay Rheims Bible
- English Standard Version
- Good News Translation
- Good News Translation Catholic Edition
- Holman Christian Standard Bible
- King James Version
- New American Standard Bible
- New Century Version
- New International Readers Version®
- New International Version (Anglicised)
- New International Version 2011®
- New King James Version
- New Living Translation
- The Message
AR - العربية
- Smith Van Dyke Arabic Bible
DE - Deutsch
- Luther Bible 1912
ES - Español
- Dios Habla Hoy
- La Biblia de las Americas
- La Nueva Versión Internacional
- Nueva Biblia Latinoamericana de Hoy
- Reina Valera 1960
- Reina Valera 1995
- Reina Valera Antigua
- Traduccion en Lenguaje Actual
FR - Français
- Louis Segond 1910
IT - Italiano
- La Nuova Diodati 1991
- Versione Italiana Riveduta (1990)
JA - 日本の
- コウゴ - 屋久島
KO - 한국의
- 개역개정판 New Korean Revised Version
- 개역한글판 Korean Revised Version
- 공동번역 Korean Common Translation
- 새번역 Revised New Korean Standard Version
- 한국어 생활 성서
- 한국어 성경 Korean Bible
NL - Nederlands
- StatenVertalings 1715 Bijbel
PT - Português
- João Ferreira de Almeida Atualizada
- Nova Versão Internacional
- Sinta-se português Corrigida (1753/1995)
RU - Русский
- Русская версия Синодального
SV - Svenska
- Svenska Bibeln
UK - Українська
- українського Біблійного
ZH-HANS - 中国的
ZH-HANT - 中國的
Times New Roman
Back to Psalms 37
Trust (lean on, rely on, and be confident) in the Lord and do good; so shall you dwell in the land and feed surely on His faithfulness,
truly you shall be fed.
/ © The Lockman Foundation
about 1 month ago
Though he falls, he shall not be utterly cast down, for the Lord grasps ...
Though he falls, he shall not be utterly cast down, for the Lord grasps his hand in support and upholds him. Psalms 37:24 | AMP 30 But when he perceived and felt the strong wind, he was frightened, and as he began to sink, he cried out, Lord, save me [from death]!31 Instantly Jesus reached out His hand and caught and held him, saying to him, O you of little faith, why did you doubt? Matthew 14:30-31 | AMP
5 months ago
Debt The inability to to control can become oppressive. Proverbs 22:7 Has become a&nbs...
Debt The inability to to control can become oppressive. Proverbs 22:7 Has become a way of being overwhelmed by the debt occurred by mindset. Psalms 37:21. Trying to keep up with the Jones in life. 2Kings 4:1. Your debt will minimize your reputation. 1Kings 17:12. 1. Dept consumes our thoughts and in return will not allow you focus on your dreams. It will take your energy on to keep up with your debt. It will allow you to miss moments and your dreams. 2. Debt controls your obedience in giving. If you don't get obedience in giving to God which in return you never break the cycle of debt. It also controls your ability to operate as a compassionate lender. Deuteronomy 28:12. Never make loan that requires interest. We need to raise our children to understand the challenge. 3. Debt controls the future of our seed. 2Kings 4:1. We become the debtors which in return becomes our children debt. We need to raise our children as family with a corporate mentality to take control of our lives. We don't make our kids accountable to the dream and making sure they are good with it. Debt is equal to death. It kills the dreams and visions of our people. Time to take authority over our lives.
Angie Thompson DeSarro
8 months ago
I. Rationalize the Word A. Twist it to what we want to hear. II. Are&...
I. Rationalize the Word A. Twist it to what we want to hear. II. Are spiritually institutionalized? A. The gate is open, but we don't want to leave without it. III. God gives us what we need. A. He gives us the desire & power to please Him. B. We must pull from His power to stay in His Word and keep with Him. IV. We are tempted and we give in because of... A. Ignorant to Scripture B. Lack Heart of God C. Lack of Courage
11 months ago
I. Two ___ and two ___ &nb...
I. Two ___ and two ___ vs 21-24 II. An old man's testimony vs 25-26 III. An old man's counsel vs 27-33 IV. Taking the long view vs 34-40
over 2 years ago
When evil strikes it creates great fear. Our anxiety levels as individuals and&nb...
When evil strikes it creates great fear. Our anxiety levels as individuals and a society go through the roof. But God reminds us to trust and not worry because God has a plan. Today I will trust God in the midst of the chaos and evil of this world.
over 2 years ago
- You have blessings looking for you - God's desire is to bless his children...
- You have blessings looking for you - God's desire is to bless his children - I am righteous! - A blessing is always visible - Prosperity: Everybody can have it but everybody won't - Delight yourself in the Lord - At the root of prosperity is a hearts desire to pursue God - get to the point where you just want God instead of things from him - You must walk in a covenant relationship with God -Work -What are you doing to bring prosperity into your lfe?
almost 3 years ago
1. The Reasons for anger. We get angry when we see unjustness and unfairness.&nb...
1. The Reasons for anger. We get angry when we see unjustness and unfairness. We get hurt. Hurting people hurt people! Frustrations 2. The review of anger. Affect you on you inside. Indignation Wrath Fury Rage Forsake wrath 3. The risk of anger. 4. The release of anger.
almost 3 years ago
Instructions for godly living ---------------------------------------- Don’t worry about the wicked&...
Instructions for godly living ---------------------------------------- Don’t worry about the wicked Don't envy those who do wrong. -Psalms 37:1 (NLT) Be still in the presence of the Lord, and wait patiently for Him to act. Don’t worry about evil people who prosper or fret about their wicked schemes. Stop being angry! Turn from your rage! Do not lose your temper–it only leads to harm. -Psalms 37:7-8 (NLT) The Lord rescues the godly; He is their fortress in times of trouble. -Psalms 37:39 (NLT) Condition: Trust in the Lord and do good. Promise: Then you will live safely in the land and prosper. Condition: Take delight in the Lord, and Promise: He will give you your heart’s desires. Condition: Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust Him, and Promise: He will help you. -Psalms 37:3-5 (NLT) Condition: Put your hope in the Lord. Travel steadily along His path. Promise: He will honor you by giving you the land. You will see the wicked destroyed. -Psalms 37:34 (NLT)
almost 3 years ago
Jesus cares that much for me that he wants to know how I'm feeling; he&...
Jesus cares that much for me that he wants to know how I'm feeling; he wants to know what's bothering me, what's making me feel good and whatnot. He doesn't want me hiding anything from him; whatever thing that's been on my mind, he wants me to tell him, and he'll give me the strength I need. **See, I care for you :). All this animosity, feeling sick or angry; I don't want that for you. BE HAPPY! I want that for you, don't worry about what's been bothering you, I got it ;)
about 3 years ago
"Cease from anger, and forsake wrath; Fret not yourself, it leads only to ev...
"Cease from anger, and forsake wrath; Fret not yourself, it leads only to evil doing."
Can i read the Bible on my phone/tablet?
©2009 Just1Word, Inc. All rights reserved.